Description of the 5 Elements gaming machine interface
A fairly simple interface completely corresponds to the theme of the slot machine. It is executed in a bright and slightly exaggerated Asian style, and the game symbols here look very noticeable and recognizable. Hyperbolization is a distinctive feature of game interfaces from GameArt, but slots do not look overloaded and do not dispel the players’ attention. The player is offered to control the slot using the standard control panel:
- Paytable: contains game rules, description of game symbols, possible combos and their value;
- Bet Multiplier: using the arrows you can set the preferred bet size or unscrew it to the maximum;
- Autoplay: the automatic rotation queue that the player chooses, with the current bet settings;
- Spin: starts a single rotation. This button also contains a window that shows all possible combinations of symbols for a given round.
The windows with the game balance of the gambler and the size of the current bet are located to the right of the slot start button. There is also a window indicating the amount of winnings for each round. 5 Elements gaming machine has 243 possible variations of a compilation of the game combos, and for each such active line the player can bet from 1 to 100 coins with a denomination from 25 cents to 12.5 dollars. The jackpot here is equal to 100 coins, and with the help of bonus rounds you can easily increase this amount several times.
Description of the game symbols of the video slot 5 Elements
Game symbols of the 5 Elements casino emulator are the personification of the five basic elements used in feng shui, expressed in the form of sacred animals: dragon, leopard, phoenix, tortoise and snake. They look very colorful and elaborate, and also have the greatest value, which you can see in the PAYTABLE section. In addition, the game contains symbols in the form of standard poker cards with a face value of 9 to ace. They quite often form game combos and can also bring you some coins. There are also symbols with extended capabilities in the 5 Elements five-reel slot:
- A wild symbol is Yin-Yang. It appears only on the second, third and fourth row and thus cannot form its own game combinations. Its function is to help in creating winning lines, replacing any character on the screen, except Scatter;
- Scatter is a pentagram of Feng Shui, showing the interactions of elements. In addition, that this symbol can appear on any drum, it still has the highest value: for three Scatter you will receive a prize of $625;
- In addition, the Scatters give the player 10 bonus rotations, during which, if one of the hieroglyphs representing the elements falls on the reels, the win multiplier can increase to 5 times! Thus, you can easily become the owner of a really large sum of money.