War, war never changes… But you can win a spectacular sea battle, carrying out orders of your commander in a new slot machine from IGT (WagerWorks) – Battleship. Destroy the cruisers and submarines of the enemy, and get your deserved reward. A colorful design and amazingly accurate sound effects make you feel like a real battle veteran!
General description of the interface of the Battleship slot
The atmosphere of the Battleship casino slot at first glance may seem too dramatic, and the design of the game field partly complements this feeling. Gray and camouflage tones and a background image of a warehouse with ammunition help to plunge deeper into the battle atmosphere. The controls of the slot machine are typical for all slots and are familiar to each player:
- Line Bet: Select your bet per line;
- Lines: Change the number of active paylines;
- Spin: Start the game;
- Auto Spin: Play a particular number of spins in a row.
In general, the Battleship video slot has standard 5 game reels and 25 paylines, with the ability to put on each line from 1 to 15 coins. The range of rates is fixed and is equal to 1 dollar per line. Also, the slot machine has the most common recoil factor for this manufacturer’s slots – 94.5%, which is quite a high figure for WagerWorks slots.
Before you go on a battleground, you should get acquainted with the game symbols:
- The first group consists of the game symbols themselves. These are images of warships: an aircraft carrier, a submarine, a frigate, a bomber and a destroyer. Each of them has its own abilities in the form of a winning multiplier;
- Card symbols, from dozens to ace. This group of characters is less profitable, but often forms the winning lines, so you can easily earn a few coins with them without problems.
Also, the Battleship casino slot has special characters that can significantly affect the gameplay:
- Wild is represented by a game logo and has the ability to form stacks. This symbol does not form a combination by itself, but replaces other symbols on the field, except for Scatter and the multiplier of the free spins during the automatic game. Any wins featuring Wilds are boosted with the multiplier of 2x;
- Scatter in the game is a dreadnought icon with the BONUS name. Dropping on any payline, even on those, which is inactive, it triggers bonus rotations. The minimum number of Scatters to run the auto spin is two. In addition, Scatters have their own winning multiplier: for two Scatters – the multiplier of x2, for three – the multiplier of x4, for four – the multiplier of x25 and for five symbols – the multiplier of x100 on the field.