Description of the interface
The interface of the Böb: The Epic Viking Quest for the Sword of Tullemutt slot machine echoes its storyline. Against the backdrop of a snow-covered village of Vikings, hidden somewhere on the shore of a mountain lake, there are game drums in a simple wooden frame studded with iron in the corners and adorned with northern gems. Below them is the same simple control panel, consisting of buttons that will help the player to make settings for the slot:
- Bet: Set coins size;
- Spin: Turn the reels at the chosen bet;
- Max: Set the maximum bet allowed and turn the reels automatically;
- Auto: Turn the reels automatically without interruption for a chosen number of times.
Böb: The Epic Viking Quest for the Sword of Tullemutt emulator will delight players with 25 active lines and an incredible range of bets: from 1 to 50 cents! Thanks to this, playing at the maximum denomination, you can quite get a fortune.
Description of the game symbols
The game symbols of the Böb: The Epic Viking Quest for the Sword of Tullemutt video slot are surprisingly well-designed. They are runes, magic crystals, Torah hammer, Drakkar, shield and ax. It may seem that the icons are not enough for a normal game, but the whole secret of the emulator Böb: The Epic Viking Quest for the Sword of Tullemutt is covered in an interesting bonus mechanics, which provides special characters:
- Wild allows you to replace all characters on the field, except for other bonus symbols. It also doubles your initial stakes;
- Scatter is Bob’s Drakkar. 3 Scatter will give you 10 free spins and triple your winnings.