Description of the interface of the Burlesque Queen slot machine
The game screen of the Burlesque Queen video slot immediately attracts attention. The scene with heavy velvet curtains of the blood-red colour and muted lighting is the background for five fully transparent game drums. A player can customize the game settings as desired by using the following commands:
- Bet: Set coins size;
- Lines: Set the number of lines;
- Spin: Turn the reels at the chosen bet;
- Max: Set the maximum bet allowed;
- Gamble Card: Start the gamble feature;
- Auto: Turn the reels automatically without interruption for a chosen number of times.
The Burlesque Queen emulator can please you with 21 variants of winning combos. Nominal rates from 1 cent to 4 dollars will please players with any experience and strategy of winning. A jackpot of 500 coins can be yours if you are favoured by Fortune.
The Burlesque Queen video slot game symbols description
Before hitting the stage, it is necessary to get acquainted with the personnel. The game characters are a blonde singer in a gorgeous dress, a bouncer, a waiter, a photographer and two dancers in frank attire. In addition to these symbols, you will also find card symbols from jack to ace, which can also bring you some coins. All symbols have their own win multiplier, so check out the payout table before making bets. The Burlesque Queen casino slot also has a set of special characters that expand the player’s capabilities:
- Here you will face two Wilds. One – a dancer wearing a hat with feathers – replaces all symbols except for a scatter. However, there is also Bonus Wild – a dancer in a blue dress that appears exclusively during bonus rotations and triples your winnings;
- Scatter – the famous neon sign of Moulin Rouge. Three Scatters give you a bonus round and 15 free spins.
For the bonus round time, you are transferred to a dressing room, where you need to prepare for the performance. Collect all necessary items, and under each of them you can find one of five pleasant bonuses.