GameArt has long been specializing in creating story slots with an exciting plot and elaborate details. Recently its portfolio was replenished with a unique slot machine called Da Vinci Codex that is meant to acquaint you with the best creations of this brilliant and talented artist and also to please you with generous winnings and pleasant emotions. To join the whirlpool of excitement and learn all the nuances, being guaranteed to get out of this race as a winner, please read the review of the Da Vinci Codex video slot.
The Da Vinci Codex slot description
The game screen of the Da Vinci Codex video slot is quite simple: 5 game reels are located in the carved frame on a luxurious red background, and on the left is the game logo and bonus game information. This design immediately attracts attention. Under the sign of one of the casinos, there are well-located equally bright game drums and buttons for controlling the slot machine:
- Line Bet – sets a wager for each line;
- Bet Max – starts the game with the maximum bet on all active lines;
- Autospin – starts the rotation of the reels with the previously selected settings.
The Da Vinci Codex progressive slot is equipped with 5 reels and has 40 active lines, for each of which you can put 1 coin that values from 5 to 50 cents. For high-rollers, there is good news in the form of a jackpot equal to 5000 credits. In addition, the manufacturer took care of rather high payoff of the gaming machine – here it is equal to 95.3%.
Game symbols and bonus levels of the Da Vinci Codex video slot
The game symbols of the Las Vegas Show casino slot support its theme. Here are icons with the most famous paintings and drawings of the artist, which are mixed with colourful shiny gems that can also give you a win. Almost every rotation can bring you a prize, as to activate the line it is necessary to have at least 3 identical symbols, starting from the leftmost drum. Special characters in Da Vinci Codex are as follows:
- Wild is depicted as a pink gem in the frame with the WILD word on it. This symbol can replace any characters on the field and give you a winning combination with a multiplier of x3;
- Extra Paylines Bonus acts as a scatter. Appearing in any cell of the field, even on inactive lines, this symbol automatically launches a series of bonus spins with the multiplication of all wins by two times. If during the bonus round you collect at least 3 scatters again – the game will continue.
To run the bonus dice game that will give you extra money, you need to collect at least 3 tiles with the Da Vinci Diamonds name on them. If you collect 5 images with a limousine on an active line, playing at the maximum stakes, you will get the main prize.