Drunken Vikings five-reel slot has 15 active lines, which by default are all included, which allows the player to significantly increase the chances of a big win. And there is a risk for what: the main prize of the slot is neither too much, but 10,000 bets! So, playing at the maximum betting, you can easily become the owner of a fortune!
Drunken Vikings slot symbols description
The game symbols of the Drunken Vikings video slot are surprisingly well-developed. You will meet several funny Vikings in horned helmets, who like to miss a pint or two of beer. In addition, the game also has a set of card symbols, which, although paid less, but also quite often form a combo. Special symbols designed to help the player to get as many coins as possible, in the Drunken Vikings free slot machine are also present:
- A wild symbol in the game is the image of Thor, one of the main gods of the Scandinavian pantheon. It can replace all the game symbols as usual, except Scatter, and the line of 5 Wilds will bring the lucky player the grand prize of the slot machine – 10,000 coins;
- Scatter is a Viking ship against the backdrop of a raging sea. Depending on how many such characters you collect on the playing field – from three to five – the number of your free spins depends. Maximum possible to get 25 spins, and each win during the free round will be multiplied by three times;
- In addition, the Drunken Vikings slot has bonus symbols. Two images of beautiful maidens with beer mugs appear on the second or fourth drums, occupying them completely. When two symbols appear on the field at the same time – you run Drinkin Beer Bonus. In this round, you will need to select several times one of five beer mugs, each of which has value.
There are three possible events.
- The first option – the Viking will drink beer and throw a mug behind his back. In this case, the points that you received are added to the bonus scale and the game continues;
- The second option – the Viking throws a mug in another Viking and a fight is tied. If your hero wins – the number of added balls doubles, if you lose – will split in half, after which the game will continue;
- The third option – the hero drinks too much and passes out. In this case, the game ends.