What happens if you take two very common themes for a game emulator and combine them? This way, the developers from the Playson company created the Fruits of the Nile five-reel slot! A standard “fruit” set in combination with the Egyptian entourage will make you literally stick to the screen! You can play Fruits of the Nile in a free mode directly on our site – simply launch the slot in a browser.
Description of the interface of the Fruits of the Nile gaming machine
The game screen of the Fruits of the Nile slot successfully combines the main features of each of the themes: on the wall between two Egyptian columns there are game drums, and the icons of game symbols are made in the form of knocked out in the stone hieroglyphs, which creates a complete and not overloading the brain picture. A player is offered to control the slot using a standard control panel:
- Bet: Set coins size;
- Spin: Turn the reels at the chosen bet;
- Max Bet: Set the maximum bet allowed and turn the reels automatically;
- Auto: Turn the reels automatically without interruption for a chosen number of times.
Fruits of the Nile gaming slot is equipped with 5 reels and has 5 active lines, on which winning combos can be formed. The coin value for bets ranges from 1 to 20 cents, and for each active line the player can bet 1 coin. The jackpot is small here, only 1500 coins. Nevertheless, the game is worth the candle, as with the help of bonus rounds you can easily increase this amount several times.
Description of the game symbols of the Fruits of the Nile video slot
The game symbols of the Fruits of the Nile casino emulator are a standard set of icons for a fruit slot: a watermelon, a cherry, a lemon, an orange, and also symbols in the form of sevens and asterisks. Each game symbol has its value, so it is better to read it in the paytable before making bets. There are also symbols with extended capabilities:
- The icon with the hieroglyph of a scarab plays the role of the wild symbol. It has standard functions – replaces any character on the screen, except Scatter;
- The scatter in the game is represented by a gold star. Falling on any drum, it brings you free spins. For 3 scatters you get 10 spins, for 4 – 20, for 5 – 30. Bonus winnings are paid separately from the main round, and if you are lucky to collect a line of 5 Scatters, you can increase your original bet by 100 times.