The company Rival cares not only about the leisure of their fans, but also to expand their knowledge horizons! For example, their latest creation, Leonardo’s Loot five-reel slot, is designed to acquaint you more closely with the life of one of the most gifted people in the history of mankind. If you manage to get the favor of the old master, you can count on a truly deserved and generous reward. And to get acquainted with the functionality of the slot closer, you can read our review and play Leonardo’s Loot in the free mode on our website.
Leonardo’s Loot slot description
The game screen of Leonardo’s Loot video slot is quite simple: 5 transparent game reels are located in the golden frame against the background of Leonardo’s workshop. This design immediately attracts attention and is remembered. Under the sign of one of the casinos, there are well located equally bright game drums and buttons for controlling the slot machine:
- +/-: Set the coins size;
- Select Lines: Set the number of lines;
- Select Coins: Set the number of coins to bet per line;
- Bet Max: Set the maximum possible bet;
- Spin: Start the reels;
- Auto: Set the reels in motion without interruption for a chosen number of times.
Leonardo’s Loot casino slot is equipped with 5 reels, has 50 active lines, for each of which you can put 1 coin, which values from 1 to 25 cents.
Game symbols and bonus levels of Leonardo’s Loot video slot
The game symbols of Leonardo’s Loot casino slot support its theme. Here you will find the working tools of Leonardo da Vinci – a palette with paints and a model Mona Lisa, a set for cutting stone, a carafe with wine, a couple of glasses, a mandolin and many other interesting items. Card symbols in the game are also represented: they are executed in gold color and written in the classical Gothic font. Special characters in Leonardo’s Loot slot are as follows:
- Wild is depicted as a painting palette. This symbol can replace any characters on the field and give you a winning combination with a multiplier of x3;
- Set of cogs acts as a scatter. Appearing in any cell of the field, even on inactive lines, this symbol automatically launches a series of bonus spins with the multiplication of all wins by two times. If during the bonus round you again collect at least 3 scatters – the game will continue.
To run a bonus dice game that will give you extra money, you need to collect a tile with Leonardo tossing a coin. If you collect 5 images of an artist on an active line during the Renaissance bonus feature, you will get the main prize.