The interface of the gaming machine Loch Ness Monster
The Loch Ness Monster video slot has 5 reels and 20 possible symbol configurations, which means that almost every combination in the slot machine is winning. With their list, you can see if you open the pay table, which is located in the lower left corner of the slot.
Game symbols can form combinations not only in a straight line, but also diagonally, or in a column. The payout table shows the wins sizes at the minimum wager, so for higher wins, you will need to adjust these parameters according to your desires. The maximum available winnings in the Loch Ness Monster are 5000 coins, so you definitely have to fight for it.
In addition, the game has a standard game for doubling the win, in which you are first asked to guess the color of the card, and notice its suit, and for each success, your winnings will double.
Description of the game symbols of the Loch Ness Monster video slot
The game characters of Loch Ness Monster video slot completely reflect its themes, while they are drawn the very cartoon and funny. Here there is the silhouette of Nessie, Loch Ness Castle, a map with a mark of the lake, binoculars for observation, a camera and a newspaper in general, all that is needed to provide irrefutable evidence of the existence of the monster. Special symbols designed to help the player to get as many coins as possible, in the Loch Ness Monster casino game are also present:
- Wild, represented by the icon of the floating Nessie in a red scarf. A wild symbol replaces game symbols in a standard way to create the most profitable combo and also generates winning lines in it because it can fall on any game drum. If you put the maximum wager on all lines and collect 5 Wilders on one of them, the jackpot will be yours;
- A scatter is a diver’s icon. In addition to the standard functions, the appearance on the line of 3 or more scatters activates free spins that can be restarted if during them you again get a line from the required number of scatters;
- Also in the game, there is a symbol in the form of a portrait of Nessie in a yellow frame with three question marks. It can turn into one of two bonus symbols that open the player access to secret levels;
- The first bonus is the game Nessie in the News. You have to find 6 photos of the monster, clicking on them, to get the maximum win. If you get to the empty picture – the game stops;
- The second bonus game is called Taking Nessie’s Picture. Help the journalist take a photo of Nessie: take him on slippery stones to the most convenient place. With each step, your bonus increases, and if the journalist can take a photo – you will get the maximum win. If the hero slips, the game will end in the previous step.