The Lucky Queen slot is controlled by the following commands:
- Coin Value: sets the value of one game coin;
- Bet In Coins: sets the number of game coins per line;
- Max Bet: sets the maximum value of bets and denominations for all lines;
- Spin: launches game drums;
- Autospin: starts a series of rotations of the reels with the current settings.
The configuration at the slot is as follows: 5 reels, and 10 paylines, for each of which the player can deliver from 1 to 10 coinage games with a face value of 10 to 50 cents. The maximum possible rate is 12 dollars. And the maximum possible payment is 10,000 coins.
The description of the game symbols of the Lucky Queen video slot
Before playing in the Lucky Queen slot for money, you should find out what are the main game symbols, and how highly they are valued. The slot provides 2 groups of characters participating in the game: a standard set of cards from 10 to an ace, and more interesting icons in the form of a portrait of the queen herself, her Jaguar, the sacred pyramid of the Incas, corn cobs and other icons. All symbols have their own win multiplier, so check out the payout table before making bets. Special symbols designed to help the player to get as many coins as possible, in the Lucky Queen video slot are also present:
- Wild symbol – the portrait of the Queen herself. It falls on all the drums, except the first one. The wild symbol here is standard and replaces any game symbol, except for the scatter, while doubling your profit per round;
- Scatter – a ritual step pyramid – can appear on the second, third and fourth game drum, and give you 10, 20 or 50 free spins (for three, four and five scatterers respectively);
- The Multiplier Symbol is the blue parrot macaw. It appears on the field only during the bonus round, and one icon with a bird image increases the winning multiplier by 1 point.