Description of the interface of the slot machine
The game screen of the Magic Fruits emulator looks quite laconic and in many ways resembles other fruit slots Wazdan. Drums occupy almost the entire area of the playing field, they are very bright and contrasting, and under them is an extremely easy-to-understand control panel of the slot. It has only a few buttons:
- Coin Value: helps the player set the value of the game coin, which he will use in bets.
- Bet in Coins: sets the number of such coins to one active line.
- Max Bet: automatically adjusts the maximum value of the coin to all active lines.
- Spin: starts the rotation of the reels for 1 round with the current settings.
You can play in Autoplay mode by setting the bet size and the number of consecutive rotations. And the Paytable section (the small question mark on the bottom left) will help you understand the value of a symbol, understand how the combo is formed in the slot machine, and most importantly, which line will bring you the main prize.
Features and Bonuses
The game symbols of the Magic Fruits video slot correspond to the theme of the usual one-armed bandits: fruits – plums, cherries, watermelons, lemons and others. At first, it seems that this is a fairly ordinary set, but here the most interesting begins. In the slot machine, despite the fact that it belongs to the category of classical, there are also special characters that incredibly increase the chance of a steep win:
- Wild symbol of the Magic Fruits casino game is a picture of the jester. Falling on any game drum, it significantly increases their payout multiplier. In addition, the wild symbol itself can also form lines that are paid with a special multiplier.
- A Scatter is a bell. Two Scatters on one line run an additional spin for the remaining third reel, and if during this round it also drops a scatter – the player will receive 10 bonus spins with a doubling of the win.
- Bonus symbol is the seven. The line of three sevens will bring you a jackpot and will open a standard game for doubling winnings.