This design leaves a feeling of reliability and mystery. The player can customize the game settings as desired by using the following commands:
· Bet Level: Select the preferred bet level.
· Bet Lines: Adjust the number of active paylines.
· Coin Value: Alter the coin size.
· Spin: Play the game at the chosen wager.
· Max Bet: Spin the reels at the highest bet.
· Auto: Play the game multiple times uninterrupted.
The Mystery at the Mansion casino slot has 5 reels and 25 active lines. A wager in the game varies from 1 to 4 coins per line, and the range of denominations is very wide: from 1 to 50 cents. The main prize of the game – 7500 coins, and the opportunity to get it, thanks to the return rate of 95.1% b is absolutely everyone.
Description of the game symbols of the video slot Mystery at the Mansion
To quickly begin to unravel the secrets of the old house, it is necessary to get acquainted with the main game symbols of the Mystery at the Mansion slot. They are divided into two main groups: a standard set of poker cards from 10 to ace, made in the form of loops, and the game icons themselves: a photo of the estate, a vial of poison, a candlestick, a revolver, a mysterious letter with a seal. All symbols have their own win multiplier, so check out the payout table before making bets.
The Mystery at the Mansion emulator also has a set of special characters that expand the player’s capabilities:
· Wild in the game is a portrait of a detective with whom you have to investigate crimes. It is standard to replace any character in the game, and also often gathers in columns on drums, which allows you to significantly increase your profits.
· Scatter functions perform the image of the estate in the light of the Moon, which, with combos on any three reels, gives you 10 free spins with a simultaneous tripling of your winnings. For four scatters you get 20 spins, and a line of 5 characters will give you 30 bonus rotations.