The Mystery at the Mansion slot machine was created by NetEnt company and based on countless British detectives. The appropriate design and soundtrack, as well as the plot in which you have to solve the mystery of the ghostly estate, and get quite real money for it – that’s the recipe of an attractive slot in all respects. To quickly start the game in the Mystery at the Mansion emulator for real money, register in any NetEnt casino available to you and replenish the balance. And beginners and lovers of pleasant leisure can simply launch this slot in the game on candy wrappers on our website.
Description of the interface of the gaming machine Mystery at the Mansion
The game screen of the Mystery at the Mansion video slot immediately attracts attention. On the background of the interior with a fireplace executed in the English style, transparent game drums were arranged, carved with a carved gold frame. This design leaves a feeling of reliability and mystery. The player can customize the game settings as desired by using the following commands:
- Bet Level: Select the preferred bet level;
- Bet Lines: Adjust the number of active paylines;
- Coin Value: Alter the coin size;
- Spin: Play the game at the chosen wager;
- Max Bet: Spin the reels at the highest bet;
- Auto: Play the game multiple times uninterrupted.
The Mystery at the Mansion casino slot has 5 reels and 25 active lines. A wager in the game varies from 1 to 4 coins per line, and the range of denominations is very wide: from 1 to 50 cents. The main prize of the game – 7500 coins, and the opportunity to get it, thanks to the return rate of 95.1% b is absolutely everyone.
Description of the game symbols of the video slot Mystery at the Mansion
To quickly begin to unravel the secrets of the old house, it is necessary to get acquainted with the main game symbols of the Mystery at the Mansion slot. They are divided into two main groups: a standard set of poker cards from 10 to ace, made in the form of loops, and the game icons themselves: a photo of the estate, a vial of poison, a candlestick, a revolver, a mysterious letter with a seal. All symbols have their own win multiplier, so check out the payout table before making bets. The Mystery at the Mansion emulator also has a set of special characters that expand the player’s capabilities:
- Wild in the game is a portrait of a detective with whom you have to investigate crimes. It is standard to replace any character in the game, and also often gathers in columns on drums, which allows you to significantly increase your profits;
- Scatter functions perform the image of the estate in the light of the Moon, which, with combos on any three reels, gives you 10 free spins with a simultaneous tripling of your winnings. For four scatters you get 20 spins, and a line of 5 characters will give you 30 bonus rotations.