As for the interface itself, it is very simple and convenient, and the game control buttons are familiar to every player:
- -/+: Change your coin denomination.
- Select Coins: Pick how many coins to wager per line.
- Select Lines: Adjust the number of active paylines.
- Spin: Begin playing at the selected bet.
- Bet Max: Begin playing at a bet of 10 coins on all 20 coins.
In general, Psychedelic Sixties gambling machine has standard 5 game reels and 20 paylines, with the ability to put on each line from 1 to 10 coins. The range of rates varies from 1 to 5 cents. Also, the slot machine has the most common recoil factor for this manufacturer’s slots – 96%, which is quite a high figure.
Before you start dizzy with the children of flowers in a crazy dance, you should get acquainted with the main game symbols of the slot. There are portraits of a good guy and a hippie girl, a tambourine, a lava lamp, icons with a smile and specifics, and of course flowers. Also, the Psychedelic Sixties gaming slot has special characters that can significantly affect the gameplay:
- Wild is represented by the Heart symbol. It replaces all the characters on the game screen are replaced by others, significantly increasing the chance of a winning combination. In addition, the unicorn has a win multiplier;
- A hippie bus acts as a scatter in the game. This is the only symbol that Wild’s action does not cover, and it can occur on any reel. 3 or more scatters will give you 15 spins, each of which can triple your bets.
In addition, if your journey turns out to be successful and you collect an active line of 5 Flower symbols, then the main prize of a slot with a size of 2000 game credits will not keep you waiting.