General description of Thai Dragon video slot
The game screen of Thai Dragon casino game is created in the form of a dark dragon’s cave filled with treasures, from the bottom of which rises a mysterious reddish glow. The design may seem a bit gloomy at first glance, but it does not distract from the main element on the screen – playing reels. They are here “invisible”, that is, you will not see borders, but the overall outline is made in the form of a patterned frame. Under the reels is an interactive table of winning combinations, as well as the already familiar to each gambler buttons control the gaming machine:
- Bet Level +/-: Set the number of coins per line to bet;
- Coin +/-: Adjust coins size;
- Lines: Set the number of lines to bet;
- Autoplay: Set how many times you wish for reels to turn without interruption;
- Bet Max: Sets the maximum bet that the slot allows;
- Gamble: Start the gamble feature;
- Play: Set the reels in motion.
Like most slot machines from GameArt, Thai Dragon casino slot has 5 game reels and 50 active lines. For each of them, you can put from 1 to 10 coins, but the range of available denominations of the wager is quite impressive – from 1 cent to 10 dollars. The slot machine also offers players to compete for a progressive jackpot, which is randomly given for the luckiest player during the session.
Game features and bonus levels of Thai Dragon slot
Game characters of Thai Dragon progressive video slot are very coolly worked out and completely reflect the theme of the slot. Here you will find images of various dragons, their treasures, glowing crystals. Also in the game there are also standard card symbols, but they have an interesting scaly covering in the form of dragon skin. These symbols are able to bring you some coins almost at each spin. Also in Thai Dragon progressive slot there are also special characters that affect the gameplay:
- Wild is represented by a Queen icon. He appears on any reel except the first and also can double your winnings, if you collect more than 2 symbols on the active line;
- The scatter is a Dragon’s Eye. He can appear in any cells of the field and give you 3 to 9 bonus spins. At the same time, the scatter launches the bonus option Dragon Battle, which is somewhat like a three-in-a-row game: three identical game symbols on the line are self-destructing, bringing you an increase in the winning ratio, and others fall into their place.
Extend the chain reaction as long as possible – and get a significant increase in the cache. Also, the slot offers to its players’ standard bonus game for doubling, which is triggered after any winning combo.