Gameplay and Prizes
After a short download, the gamer will end up in the familiar area where the mafia trades. The game screen is filled with dark shades and the smell of expensive cigars. On the left side you will see a gangster leader who watches the spins and helps win real money. As you know, Betsoft is the king of 3D graphics. In the performance of this company, visualization destroys all stereotypes and helps gamers to plunge into the virtual world. In The Slotfather Part 2 slot, the graphics received the highest marks from experts and players. It is worth noting every detail of the interface which was drawn in detail in accordance with the main plot. The playing field represented by 5 reels and 243 pay lines has collected thematic symbols: money / cards / luxury items and gang members who perform different functions. If you want to become an experienced and rich gangster, then you should learn the rules of an afterlife. They are described in the theoretical section where you will also find payout ratios and bonus round descriptions. Bet Level and Choose Coin buttons will help you to make a bet on the round. The keys on the right side rotate.
The Slotfather Part 2 is a unique project that looks like a modern film. It is obvious that the developers have spent a lot of effort to create such a beautiful picture on the screen. Each action is accompanied by spectacular animations and stunning music. You will run the video slot again and again.
Features and Bonuses
- Wild (a suitcase with money) in regular rounds appears only on the second and fourth reels. This element does not pay, but it replaces the secondary icons and complements the combinations.
- Scatter (truck) forms combinations when it appears in any cell. Payouts are calculated on separate odds and total bet. 3+ trucks activate from 8 to 20 Free Spins during which the standard multipliers are multiplied by 2 times.
- When the Free Spins run out, the member activates the Big Boss Bonus and receives an extra payout.
- Gangster Respins are launched when 2 columns are occupied by a portrait of one gangster. Reels with this character do not rotate.
- Three single mafia columns open up access to the Gangster Feature. Gangsters will appear on the new screen to give you a payout. You need to open the cards to find out what part of the city you will control.