The Wild Hunter slot machine is an amusing slot about the way of life of the indigenous peoples of North America. Do you want to go on a real Indian hunt and build a tomahawk? Then this slot is completely at your service! To start playing in the Wild Hunter slot in a browser version without attachments, you can launch it directly from this page.
The Wild Hunter interface description
The game screen of the Wild Hunter emulator takes us directly to the prairie, to the settlement of American Indians. There you can meet the most important warrior and hunter – his image is to the left of the drums. Decorations in the form of totemic animals, as well as a pleasant sound accompaniment increase the immersion in the atmosphere. However, if you are not a fan of the game with sound, you can turn it off using the control panel, which also has the following options:
- Lines: Choose the number of paylines played;
- Bet: Select your preferred wager;
- Spin: Initiate the game using the chosen bet amount;
- Max Bet: Spin the reels at the highest wager;
- Autoplay: Turn the reels for a predetermined number of times;
- Gamble: Start the Gamble feature to augment your winnings.
On one of the 9 possible winning combinations, you can put 1 coin with a denomination from 1 to 20 cents. This range will please both newcomers and players with experience. A jackpot of 5000 coins will become a desirable goal in the game. Besides, it can be won very easily.
The Wild Hunter video slot game symbols description
The game symbols of the Wild Hunter slot fully reflect the theme of life in the Indian tribe: there is a picture of a wigwam, a shaman’s drum, tomahawks, a smoking pipe, a bison and a totem pole. Card symbols are also present and executed in the form of ethnic designations. The Wild Hunter game emulator also has a full set of characters with advanced features:
- Wild is an icon with a portrait of the hunter himself. It is a symbol with standard functions: it replaces any other icon on the line. 5 Wilds will bring a lucky player a jackpot;
- The functions of Scatter in the emulator are executed by at once three symbols: Tomahawk, Bison and Totem Pillar. They interact with each other. When Tomahawk and Bison appear on the drums at the same time, the Wild Hunt Feature is activated: Tomahawk turns into Wild and gives the player 10 bonus rotations.