Under them, the developers placed a standard control panel with the following commands:
• Bet: Helps you choose the number of active paylines.
• Coins: Selects the coin value.
• Spin: Plays the game at the chosen bet / Enter the Supermeter mode.
• Max Bet: Spins the reels at the highest bet.
• Profile: Gambles the amount of betting on Heads.
• Leaf: Gambles the amount of betting on Tails.
• Transfer: Gambles a part of the sum.
• Collect: Saves the winnings.
The Jackpot 6000 Slot has 3 reels and 5 active lines. The wager on the line varies from 1 to 5 coins, and the nominal value of the rates is from 1 cents to 1 dollar. The jackpot in the game is very attractive and is 6000 coins, as the name implies. Also, the model has a record rate of 98.9% for the classic NEFT slots.
Description of the game symbols of the Jackpot 6000 video slot
The game symbols of Jackpot 6000 classic slot are a standard set of icons for a classic slot. These are stylized images of fruits, bars of BAR, bells, and stars. Since the Jackpot 6000 slot machine is a classic model, there are no special characters such as Wild and Scatter, but the player still has the opportunity to influence the win amount:
• After each winning combo, you can try your luck in the game “Eagle and Tails”. To do this, transfer a part of the won amount with the Transfer button, and make a bet by clicking on the button with a leaf (tails) or on the button with the male profile.
• If you bet 10 coins and win a bonus round, you can activate Supermeter Feature. By pressing the Spin button you automatically activate all 5 lines with a wager of 20 coins, pressing the button again starts the rotation of the reels. If you find yourself lucky and on one of the active lines will drop three images of Jokers – then the jackpot of 6000 coins will be yours!