Until recently, few people managed to create a beautiful and interesting Sci-Fi slot, which could attract even people far from the topic. However, the developers of the Playson company did the impossible, and presented the world with the Time Warp Guardian emulator that combines the cool mechanics of bonus levels, a stylish interface and a huge amount of bonus payments.
Description of the interface of the Time Warp Guardian slot machine
Playson gaming machines are known not only for their mechanics, but also for their unique design. In the case of the Time Warp Guardian emulator, there are no exceptions. Against the backdrop of a modern urban landscape, which makes up the game screen, there are translucent and futuristic game drums that look like a hologram. In the corners, they have 4 pictograms: a dinosaur, a column, a skyscraper and a rocket. They will be useful for opening a temporary fault. The control panel is also futuristic and allows a player to customize the following parameters as desired:
- Bet: Set the coins size;
- Spin: Turn the reels at the chosen bet;
- Max Bet: Set the maximum bet allowed and turn the reels automatically;
- Auto: Turn the reels automatically without interruption for a chosen number of times.
Time Warp Guardian five-reel gaming machine can please players with a whole set of 243 possible game combos. On each line, you can put a coin in a denomination from 2 to 60 cents. All this together gives you a huge win if you suddenly decide to play Time Warp Guardian at the maximum bet.
Description of the game symbols of the Time Warp Guardian video slot
As you might guess, the main game symbols of the Time Warp Guardian emulator are related to the theme of future technologies and time travel. You will see here a robotic arm, a holographic map of worlds, a tentacle of an unknown creature, a rocket, and a travel girl. In addition, the game also contains card symbols from dozens to ace. They also form combos, but give a few less coins than the main characters. However, the fun begins when special characters enter the game. Everyone knows that Playson slots are distinguished by bizarre bonus levels. Here is how to get the maximum cache while playing Time Warp Guardian:
- In the game, there are 4 Wilds: these are stone tablets with pictograms that correspond to the fact that they are at the corners of the drums. When two of them take their places on one drum, the Sticky Wild is activated, and the respawn option of the remaining four rows is launched;
- If all 4 tablets are located in the right places, a temporary fault will open: the playing field splits into two pieces of 3×3 cells. In addition, you get 5 spins;
- In the bonus round, there is your own Wild – a letter W. Here, the same symbols appear on the mirror positions of the playing field;
- On the middle drum, there are pieces of holograms in the form of a dinosaur, rockets and columns. If the pieces are on both sides of the field match, you will get to one of bonus levels: Jurassic Park, Antique Period and Distant Future.