Description of the interface of the Voodoo Vibes gaming machine
Despite the abundance of dark tones, the game screen of the Voodoo Vibes casino emulator does not look scary and intimidating: against the backdrop of the cute shaman’s hut under the night sky, there are 5 transparent playing drums in the patterned frame. The standard slot control panel allows the player to vary the following parameters:
- Bet Level: Choose the preferred bet level;
- Bet Lines: Alter the number of active paylines;
- Coin Value: Regulate the coin size;
- Spin: Start playing the game at the chosen bet;
- Max Bet: Spin the reels at the highest available wager;
- Auto: Play the game for a number of times uninterrupted.
The Voodoo Vibes video slot has 5 reels and 25 active lines. On one active line, you can put from 1 to 4 coins with a denomination from 1 to 50 cents. The maximum possible win in the game is 7500 coins, and the payback rate of the slot is very pleasant – 94%, which is a high indicator for NetEnt video slots.
Description of the game symbols of the Voodoo Vibes video slot
The game symbols of the Voodoo Vibes casino emulator correspond to the themes. These are the main attributes of the famous voodoo rituals: rag doll, black cock, rattlesnake, ritual knife, candles and more. The game also features symbols of four card suits. Each game symbol has its value, so it is better to read it in the paytable before making bets.
- The functions of the wild symbol are performed by Shaman Voodoo. And if you collect a combo from Wilds on all the drums of the active line, while playing at the maximum bet, you will become the lucky owner of a jackpot of 7500 coins;
- Scatter in the game is represented by a malicious rattlesnake, falling out on the second, third and fourth drums. Two scatters will give you a win multiplier of x25 and 15 bonus rotations, and three scatter symbols will increase your profit by 75 times;
- The Voodoo Bonus Doll activates the secret level at which the player should stitch needles in various straw puppets to open their multipliers. If you get into the “empty” doll with zero multiplier – the game will end.