At the bottom of the screen are conveniently located buttons for controlling the slot machine and a paytable, and on the sides are the most frequent bonuses and the conditions for their activation. As for the management of the game, it is quite convenient and understandable here. All information about the winning lines and payments is displayed in the PAYTABLE section. In addition, this tab hides info about the basic rules of the game.
- Total Bet: Choose the total bet/preferred coin size;
- Spin: Start the game at the selected wager;
- Autoplay: Spin the reels for a preset number of times uninterrupted.
The Supernova video slot has standard 5 reels and 27 paylines, and the bets range from 1 to 50 cents per line. The game also has a huge jack-pot, which is equal to 50 maximum bets and pretty high recoil coefficient – 97%.
If you’re a newbie, we recommend you to play Supernova in free mode in order to study its main features more clearly. The demo-mode is available in all casinos, which are operating under the Gaming partnership licence.
The main characters of the Supernova casino game are bright and glowing stars, quasars, planets and other cosmic figures. To form a winning payline you need to collect at least three symbols of the same kind, beginning from the very first reel. Each symbol has its own multiplier, so you will receive a winning, which is significantly bigger than it is said in the paytable. Also, there is a set of special characters affecting the gameplay in the Supernova five-reel slot. It’s represented by the Wild, Scatter, and Bonus Spins option, which is randomly triggered.
- The Wild Symbol is the Sun Icon. It can appear on any reel, so it doesn’t form a combination by itself. However, it can replace any symbol on the line and help you to form any combination you need;
- The Multiplier is a randomly triggered feature, which can be activated on a special pair of Multiplier Reels after you collect any winning combination on the main three reels. Multiplier Reels contain a bunch of multiplier coefficients – x2, x3, x5 and x10, and the black hole symbol, which has zero. The coefficient, which will appeal on the middle line, is payable.